We offer tobacco cessation classes and medications, an over-the-counter program, and emergency contraception. Medication refills can be accomplished by calling the main pharmacy phone number or by walk-in. Transfers from previous bases can generally be accomplished in two to three business days and must be for medications that are active and have refills remaining.
Manage Your Prescriptions
TRICARE Pharmacy Program
TRICARE Formulary Search Tool
Use the TRICARE Formulary Search Tool to look-up your drug. A search can tell you:
- Formulary status (generic drug, brand-name drug, non-formulary drug, non-covered drug)
- Where the prescription can be filled
- Copayments and limitations, such as prior authorization
- Coverage review requirements and forms
- Alternative medications, including costs
To start your search, you’ll need to put in the brand name or generic name of the drug and then select the strength prescribed, as well as your gender and age.